Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eartodastreetz.com Interviews Cy Fyre!


So you say who is Cy Fyre? The hottest producer in Houston right now. When Fyre hit the scene in 2007, he hit the ground running, becoming one of Houston’s most in demand producers.

He has worked with a wide variety of veterans in the game which include, Lil Wayne, Devin the Dude, Bravehearts, Rick Ross, Boss Hogg Outlaws and Trae Tha Truth. Recently, Fyre has come up on a significant milestone in his career, by producing “I Am Houston” track by Trae which will become his first credited production on a national release.

I got a chance to to ask Cy Fyre a question or two that I was dying to know.

What was your experience like working with Trae on the “I Am Houston” track?

“Working on this track with Trae was crazy like all the other joints we got. Most people agree with me when I say he killed the 2nd verse. And I’m not sure if he’s gonna let the other verses out but I think Lil Keke, Big Pokey and a few other SUC (Screwed Up Click) members laid verses to that track as well if I’m not mistaken.”

Who is your favorite artist that you enjoy working with right now?

“In general Trae’s my favorite artist to work with because he hits me up like “Yo, I got the Outlaws on that one, The Game on that one, Rick Ross on that one, Lil Wayne and Lloyd on that one, I did an HTown Anthem on that one.” He cares about building his producers up and everyone around him for that matter.”

Please be sure that Fyre has no plans in stopping, with a project coming out soon entitled “The Texas 10″ featuring ten of the top artists out of Texas including Trae, Killa Kyleon, Spark Dawg, Kiotti, Magno, GT Garza and more, via the Cy Fyre Beats. Fyre also has been working on various other projects, which include tracks on Killa Kyleon of Boss Hogg Outlaws Official Gangsta Grillz with DJ Drama, Rob G’s debut album “The Inauguration”, upcoming album Carol City Cartel album and more.

So be looking out for Cy Fyre, I have a feeling he’s going to take the world by storm, just as he has Houston.

check out Cy Fyre's Myspace Page

No comments:

BUY DJ BUDDHA X ALGIERZ "HUSTLER TIL THE END" MIXTAPE HOSTED BY TRAE HERE!!!